The earth was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God saw the earth and beheld that it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its way on the earth. And God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come. The earth is filled with violence because of them, and so, I will destroy them with the earth….”
- a prohibition against worshiping any entity other than the One God,
- a prohibition against blaspheming God’s Name,
- a prohibition against murder,
- a prohibition against theft,
- a prohibition against adultery,
- a prohibition against eating the flesh of a live animal,
- a proscription to establish a court system to ensure a just society based on these laws.
Now therefore, if you will obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own treasure among all peoples; for all the earth is Mine; And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.
In the days to come, the Mount of GOD’s House shall stand firm above the mountains and tower above the hills. And all the nations shall stream to it. And the many peoples shall go and say: “Come, let us go up to the Mount of GOD, to the House of the God of Jacob—that He may instruct us in His ways, that we may walk in His paths.” For from Zion shall come forth Torah, and the word of GOD from Jerusalem….
Is Mashiach White?
All in the Family
The Thirteen Principles of Jewish Faith
The Seven Principles of Faith for Bnei Noach